"Teddy shall be your name then…"
"Please, don’t let me wither"
Yup, I did watch their concert :) and for the latter part, nope the M&G is separated. You can have a VIP ticket for the show (4k) or VIP ticket with M&G (5k) Welcome ^_^ and next time ask me anon off so we can fangirl together ;)
In your status, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes and do not think too hard. They do not have to be “right” books or great works of literature; Just ones that affected you in some way.
In no particular order, here’s mine:
- Rockaholic by C.J. Skuse
- Starters by Lissa Price
- Every day by David Levithan
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- From what I remember by Stacy Kramer &Valerie Thomas
- Anna and the French Kiss (trilogy) by Stephanie Perkins
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
- Choker by Elizabeth Woods
- The book thief by Markus Zusak
Yet again, another late post. Sorry -.- Anyways, thank you Shea for tagging me :)
- Knitted Sweater from Aeropostale
- Black Jeans from Penshoppe
- Shoes from Converse
- Problem - Max & Kurt Schneider cover
- La Da Dee - Cody Simpson
- Photograph - Ed Sheeran
- One - Ed Sheeran
- Chandelier - Max & Alex G cover
- Life of the Party - Shawn Mendes
- I’m a Mess - Ed Sheeran
- Skinny Love -Birdy
- Sirens - Cher Lloyd
- Shout About It - The Vamps
- Oblivion - Bastille
- Try - Colbie Caillat
- Another World - The Vamps
- Paper Hearts - Tori Kelly
- A World Alone - Lorde
Of rainy days and hot coffee.
+ Journal entry.
I’m not much of a coffee-drinker; but as I step in college, it became my new obsession! It keeps me awake up until 2:45 a.m. YEP. College life it is. During rainy days I would find myself wanting to write down my thoughts, so I write in my journal with my mustache sign pen ;) and of course, there would always be music during the “sweater weather” and my current favorite song is Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer. Listen to it guys. You’ll love it as much as I do. How’s August so far?